Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Raven-Symone Girlfriend: Actress Spotted With Rumored Lesbian Lover AzMarie Livingston getdiscountz.blogspot.com

Written By Unknown; About: Raven-Symone Girlfriend: Actress Spotted With Rumored Lesbian Lover AzMarie Livingston getdiscountz.blogspot.com on Wednesday, September 4, 2013

getdiscountz.blogspot.com ® Raven-Symone Girlfriend: Actress Spotted With Rumored Lesbian Lover AzMarie Livingston

One month after publicly admitting to years of speculation that she is a lesbian, actress Raven Symone was recently spotted spending time with her rumored girlfriend, model AzMarie Livingston.




According to a report from Us Weekly, the alleged couple was seen enjoying each other’s company at rapper Ludacris’ Labor Day charity event in Atlanta on Monday. The twosome posted for a photo together at the event, part of the LudaDay Weekend Celebrity Pool Party, the former “The Cosby Show” child star smiling and giving a peace sign, with Livingston, a former “America’s Next Top Model: British Invasion” contestant, showing off a slight smirk.


(See the photo of Raven Symone and AzMarie Livingston here).


The 27-year-old actress first confirmed her sexuality following the overturning of The Defense of Marriage Act by the Supreme Court in June, a law which allowed states to refuse same-sex marriages. “I can finally get married! Yay government” Symone wrote on Twitter in Aug.


Following her admission, the actress confirmed speculation that she is a lesbian to CNN two days later saying she is happy the option of marriage is available to her. "I am very happy that gay marriage is opening up around the country and is being accepted. I was excited to hear today that more states legalized gay marriage," she said. "I, however am not currently getting married, but it is great to know I can now, should I wish to."


Symone first addressed rumors regarding her sexuality in May 2012 after the National Enquirer published a story claiming the actress was planning to make her rumored romance with Livingston public. “My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I’m datings to know [sic]”said Symone on Twitter. “I’m not one for a public display of my life.” According to the report, Symone and Livingston were shacking up together in a $11,000-a month apartment in New York City.



Raven-Symone Girlfriend: Actress Spotted With Rumored Lesbian Lover AzMarie Livingston

1 comment:


  1. Am jennifer from usa i want to share my life experience to every body on this site. i was in a serious relationship with monger i love him so much we have dated for almost 6 years now. until he meant another girl called Vivian rose he told me that he is know longer interested in dating me any more. i was so confuse i don't know what to do. so i told my friend about what my love just told me and he told me that she can solve my problem i was doubting her how can that be possible. so she directed me to a spell caster called dr oduma so i contacted him and i explain every thing to him and he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK. So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love came back to me begging me on his knees on the ground asking me to forgive him. Am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem you can contact his email odumaspelltemple0@gmail.com or +2347055176615

    ReplyDelete